Home // Snowsports // Snowboard Boots // Dialogue Dual Boa Boot - Olive Night (Item #L41101100)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Dialogue Dual Boa Boot - Olive Night
Item # L41101100
- With a progressive flex and a fully custom fit, the Salomon Dialogue Dual Boa Snowboard Boots are the kicks of choice for many freestyle rippers. In addition to the moldable Response liner, a dual Boa system allows you to hone in the flex and get it exactly as responsive as you want, in all the right places. Finally, the boot sole features tons of shock absorbent EVA to take a bit of the harshness out of overshot landings and chopped up run ins. Features:
- Heel Grip An inner zone on your liner dedicated to keeping your feet and socks firmly in place, all day.
- Full Custom Fit Heat moldable multi-density foams throughout the entire liner.
- Quickdry Insole A Salomon exclusive feature that speeds up the drying process to keep your toes dry and comfortable.
- Heel Cage A Dialogue exclusive feature that is built in to ensure a progressive and durable flex.
- Liner: Response Liner Fully heat-moldable liners featuring Ultralon Performance foams that offer support and comfort where you need it most. Response liners also feature perforated Quickdry Insoles to keep your toes dry.
- Lacing System: Focus Boa® Lacing System Quick and easy dual zone tightening activated by the Boa® Fit System.
- Liner Lacing: Quick-Pull
- Outsole: DAMPLite+ Outsole The perfect mix of grippy rubber and an ultra dampening EVA blend.
- Footbed: Ortholite C2 Footbed A dual density insole that molds to your foot for all day comfort.
- Flex / Response: Medium Flex Medium Flex is adapted to riders that want to feel good on all terrain types, for all riding style
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review