Home // Snowsports // Snowboards // Craft Snowboard - Men`s (Item #L41203300)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Craft Snowboard - Men`s
Item # L41203300
- Whether your still trying to master your craft, or refining it to perfection, the Salomon Craft Snowboard will help you accomplish your goals. This classic do-it-all park board is forgiving enough to be a great all-mountain tool for less experienced riders, but high performing enough to be a weapon on the feet of a freestyle master. A speedy sintered base allows for high speed exploits, and Royal Cork rails provide dampening to for a smooth ride and locked in stompability. Features:
- Rock Out Camber Flat between your bindings for stability, camber near the feet for response, and rocker on the tip/tail for pressability.
- True Twin Freestyle specific: Identical tip/tail lengths, symmetrical core profiling, flex and a centered binding stance.
- EQ Rad Sidecut Equalizer straight lines and Radial lines blended together for the perfect balance of agility and fun.
- Aspen Strong Core CNC-selected high-density wood strips for the inserts and rail zones results in improved impact resistance and a predictable flex from opening day to spring slush.
- Popster Popsters shaped core profile thins out under foot and thickens outside your bindings before tapering again at tip and tail to maximize the natural snap and pop of wood. Feels like your skateboard kicktail finally connected with your snowboard.
- Biaxial Medium Density Fiberglass Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- Royal Cork Rails Protect the planet and your edges with this eco version of Royal Rubber Rails. All the impact and chatter absorption you need while standing up for Mother Nature.
- Sintered Base An industry standard for quality sintered base materials. Provides a moderate balance between the speed created by a hard surface and good wax retention.
- Medium Stone Finish A medium structure finish that improves base glide. Quicker in all snow conditions, from cold morning corduroy to spring slush.
- Freestyle Edge Bevel From detuning the tip and tail to a 2-degree edge holding tune throughout the key parts of the sidecut, back to a 3-degree bevel between the feet. This delivers the complete blend of edge hold and forgiveness on rails. ***Due to the size and weight of this product, $15 will be charged for shipping. (Shipping fees may vary depending on the number of items in your cart)
- Terrain: Freestyle, All-Mountain
- Rocker Type: Rock Out Camber
- Flex: 3 (1 Soft - 5 Stiff)
- Shape: True Twin
- Core: Aspen Strong Core
- Laminates: Biaxial Medium Density Fiberglass
- Sidewalls: Royal Cork Rails
- Base: Sintered Base
- Edges: Freestyle Edge Bevel
- Binding Compatibility: 2 x 4 Insert Pattern
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review