Rossignol Experience W 80 CA XP11 - Women's
item # RRMFS04
- Experience a full carve across the entire resort. The Women's Experience 80 Carbon ski combines the agile feel of a lightweight build with confident edge control for all-resort skiing. The flex is tuned to deliver a relaxed feel and effortless carving. Carbon layers and a paulownia wood core reduce overall weight. The confidence-boosting control of our Drive Tip design works with the sidecut and full sidewall construction for smooth turn initiation and a powerful edge through the entire turn. Features:
- DRIVE TIP SOLUTION - Blending directional fibers in the tip of the ski with soft visco material through the forebody, the new Drive Tip Solution harnesses and eliminates vibrations moving through undulating terrain and harsh snow conditions for confidence boosting touch and control.
- PAULOWNIA WOODCORE - PAULOWNIA WOOD CORE reduces weight up to 30% for enhanced agility, maneuverability, and control.
- ACTIVE FLEX While some choose to charge hard, others prefer a more relaxed approach to the slopes. Our new ADAPTIVE FLEX answers the needs of every skier with three unique flex profiles (BOOST, ACTIVE, ASSIST) to ensure the right flex for the right feel. ACTIVE FLEX is designed to deliver intuitive all day performance and control.
- PREMIUM HARDTOP - The new Premium HARDTOP offers uncompromising topsheet durability and graphic richness to protect and prolong the life of your skis.
- ALL TRAIL SIDECUT - All Trail Sidecuts delivers instant engagement and a powerful turn for fluid, dynamic and comfortable carving performance.
- ALL TRAIL PROFILE - Adapted for every terrain and snow condition, our new ALLTRAIL PROFILE delivers a balanced blend of hard snow precision and soft snow playfulness.
- Accessible, Responsive Flex - Active Flex offers a responsive feel for intuitive control
- Fast Engagement, Fluid Carvin - All Trail Sidecut delivers a responsive feel with quick edge engagement and powerful, consistent carving
- Confident, Vibration-Free Contro - Drive Tip Solution blends directional fibers in the tip with soft dampening material through the forebody to absorb vibration for confidence-boosting control
- Responsive Stabilit - Carbon fiber enhances stability, strength and ski-snow contact while reducing weight
- Lightweight Agility, Sustainably Minde - Paulownia Wood Core reduces weight by 30% for enhanced agility, maneuverability and control using materials that help reduce the environmental impact of the product life cycle
- Maximum Edge Contro - Rectangular Sidewall construction delivers race-proven grip, precision and power ***Due to the size and weight of this product, $15 will be charged for shipping. (Shipping fees may vary depending on the number of items in your cart)
- Ski Gear Intended Use: All Mountain
- Tail Profile: Flat
- Base: Made with a Maximum 30% Recycled Materials
- Sidewalls: Rectangular Sidewalls
- Core: Paulownia Wood Core
- Laminates: Carbon Insert
- Skill Range: Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Type: All Trail