Home // Snowsports // Snowboards // Machete Board (Item #R1702012)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Item # R1702012
- The Ride Machete Snowboard is a proven all-mountain freestyle deck that`s gone unchanged for many a season. A twin rocker profile and mild flex gives this board a playful feel that`s ideal for hot laps through the park or poaching side hits all over the mountain. For durability, the Machete relies on its beefy Cleave Edge™ steel edges and bombproof SlimeWalls®. With a long history and a durable, easy-to-ride design, it`s tough to go wrong with the all-mountain/freestyle Ride Machete Snowboard. Features:
- Performance™ Core High strength Aspen is combined with bamboo and lightweight Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light.
- Carbon Slimerods™ 1.0 Ride`s Carbon Slimerods give already fun and playful boards the added liveliness to set them apart from other boards. Using strategic placement in the board`s tip and/or tail, this technology adds pop without the stiffness generally associated with snappy boards. Made up of flat carbon rods that wrap around urethane slime-core, Carbon Slimerods have carbon for massive pop and a slime-core to smooth out the landing.
- Double Impact Plates Added underneath each binding area to improve compressive strength and prevent board breaks where it matters most. Offered in two levels -- single and double.
- Carbon Array™ 3 Laminates This power distribution technology provides total board control in every stance location. Widespread carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather input from any stance width and all pressure angles. Rider input is then channeled to the opposing contact point for maximum board control. Offered in two levels -- 3 and 5.
- Biaxial Glass 90 and 0 angles, fun and forgiving.
- Roll In Slimewalls® Unique 3D structure built around Ride`s urethane Slimewall® sidewalls. Designed to increase overall board strength, prevent topsheet chipping, and reduce weight.
- Sintered Base High-end sintered 4000 P-Tex base material that is more durable, harder and faster than extruded.
- Cleave Edge™ Steel Nearly 50% more steel delivers unmatched resistance to edge cracking and can be detuned to larger radii.
- Standard Topsheet Durable urethane topsheet material with graphics that only Ride can bring you. ***Due to the size and weight of this product, $15 will be charged for shipping. (Shipping fees may vary depending on the number of items in your cart)
- Terrain: All Mountain Freestyle
- Rocker Type: Twin Rocker
- Flex: Response Mellow
- Shape: Rocker
- Core: Performance™ Core
- Laminates: Carbon Slimerods® 1.0, Double Impact Plates, Carbon Array™ 3 Laminates, and Biaxial Glass
- Sidewalls: Roll In Slimewalls®
- Base: Sintered Base
- Edges: Cleave Edge™ Steel
- Topsheet: Standard Topsheet
- Binding Compatibility: 2 x 4 Inserts
- **See Sizing and Specs page for specific specifications of each board size
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review