Platypus GravityWorks 4 Liter Filter System
item # 03135
- Filtering up to 1.75 liters a minute without any pumping, the high-capacity GravityWorks 4.0L water filter is one of the easiest and fastest ways to get filtered water in the backcountry. Ideal for bigger backpacking groups or basecamps, the system has an 8 liter total capacity, easily supplying filtered water for drinking, washing up, cooking, and cleaning. Features:
- No pumping - Just fill the dirty reservoir, hang it, and let gravity do the hard workyep, filtering water can be as easy as fill, hang, relax.
- Fast - Filters up to 1.75 liters per minute; microfilter lifetime up to 1,500 liters of water.
- Effective - Every microfilter is individually tested to ensure it meets all EPA & NSF guidelines for the removal of 99.9999% of bacteria and 99.9% of protozoa*.
- Light & Compact - System weighs 11.5 oz. (326 g) and stows smaller than most 1L bottles.
- Group-ready - 8 liter (4.0L filtered + 4.0L unfiltered) total capacity easily supplies water for groups.
- Field-cleanable - Microfilter can be easily backflushed in 4 seconds to maintain filter performance.
- Hollow Fiber Advantage - Hundreds of tiny, hollow fibers, enable the microfilter to filter water faster than traditional filter media.
- Easy collecting & dispensing - Collecting water is easysimply open the top, scoop water, and close; control delivery of filtered water with hose shutoff clamp.
- Comes with - 4.0L Clean reservoir, 4.0L Dirty reservoir, Hollow Fiber microfilter, hoses, shutoff clamp, and storage sack.
- Weight: 11.5 oz
- Dimensions: 3.25 in x 9.5 in
- Filter Pore Size: .2
- Cartridge Life: 1500 Liters