Home // Camp // Hydration // Water Treatment // GravityWorks 2L Kit (Item #06951)
|Now Viewing: Default|
GravityWorks 2L Kit
Item # 06951
- An ultralight and versatile water filter that makes it easy to treat water for 2-4 people on backpacking, hiking, and backcountry trips, the pump-free GravityWorks 2.0L Complete Kit filters up to 1.5 liters a minute. Plus, it comes with a complete range of adapters, and a high-capacity collapsible bottle, for easy tailoring of the system to meet different needs on different trips. Features:
- Complete Kit: Easily configure the system to your needs with the included 2.0L flexible water bottle and adapters* for maximum versatility and adaptability.
- No pumping: Just fill the dirty reservoir, hang it, and let gravity do the hard workyep, filtering water can be as easy as fill, hang, relax.
- Fast: Filters up to 1.5 liters per minute; microfilter lifetime up to 1,500 liters of water.
- Effective: Every microfilter is individually tested to ensure it meets EPA & NSF guidelines for the removal of 99.9999% of bacteria and 99.9% of protozoa**.
- Ultralight & Ultracompact: System can weigh as little as 6.3 oz. (180 g) and stows smaller than most 1L bottles (depends on configuration).
- Field-cleanable: Microfilter can be easily backflushed in 4 seconds to maintain filter performance.
- Hollow Fiber Advantage: Hundreds of tiny, hollow fibers, enable the microfilter to filter water faster than traditional filter media.
- Easy collecting & dispensing: Collecting water is easysimply open the top, scoop water, and close; control delivery of filtered water with hose shutoff clamp.
- Comes with: 2.0L Platy™ bottle, 2.0L Dirty reservoir, Hollow Fiber microfilter, Universal Bottle Adapter, Push-Pull Cap Adapter, hoses, storage sack.
- *Adapters interface with all Platypus bottles, push-pull sport bottle caps, and most bottles from Nalgene®, Klean Kanteen®, CamelBak® and many more (these trademarks are not owned by Cascade Designs, Inc.)
- **This includes Giardia, Cryptosporidium, E. coli, Salmonella and Cholera.
- Minimum Weight: 6.3 oz
- Weight: 10.9 oz
- Width: 3 in
- Length: 9 in
- Effective against bacteria: Yes
- Effective against particulate: Yes
- Effective against protozoa: Yes
- Filter media: Hollow Fiber
- Filter pore size (microns): 0.2
- Flow (L/min): 1.5 liters per min
- Cartridge life: 1500 liters
- Field cleanable: Yes
- Water Bottle Adapter: Yes
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review