Home // Climb // Belay, Ascend, and Rappel // Tibloc Ascender (Item #B01)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Item # B01
- Compact emergency ascender. In a bind, this ultra-lightweight ascender can be used to build hauling systems or as a Prusik-replacement in self-rescue situations.
- Use with the ULTRALEGERE pulley for a lightweight emergency hauling kit.
- Chrome-plated steel cam with angled teeth and self-cleaning slot securely grips the rope, even in muddy or icy conditions
- Can be used as a progress capture device in a hauling system
- Small hole at top of TIBLOC allows a keeper cord to be attached *****Please note that this item is not returnable. For the safety of our customers: Life-protecting and/or weight-bearing equipment (such as ropes, carabiners, harnesses, and helmets) cannot be returned or exchanged.*****
- Material: chromoly steel
- Use: On single ropes 8-11 mm with a locking carabiner having a 10 to 12 mm round or oval cross section, such as the AmD, ATTACHE, WILLIAM, etc) Made in France
- 3-year guarantee from Petzl
- Weight: 40 grams
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review