Home // Climb // Carabiners, Quickdraws, Etc // Carabiner SM`D Screw-Lock (Item #M39A-SL)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Carabiner SM`D Screw-Lock
Item # M39A-SL
- SmD is a D-shaped locking carabiner that is lightweight, and compact, and can be used in numerous situations; it is easy to manipulate, even when wearing gloves, and is available in two locking system versions. Features:
- D shape guarantees efficiency in any situation, thus responding to multiple uses: connection to a belay system to a pulley, or to the end of a lanyard...
- Compact and very lightweight
- D shape for good handling
- H profile contributes to better grip when wearing gloves
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- Hole allows a TIBLOC or a MICRO TRAXION to be connected to the carabiner with a cord, making these devices loss-proof
- SCREW-LOCK: easy-to-open system, locking or not, according to the need of the user. The red band provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked. This system is suitable for difficult environments where contaminants (mud, ice) could cause an automatic locking system to jam.
- *****Please note that this item is not returnable. For the safety of our customers: Life-protecting and/or weight-bearing equipment (such as ropes, carabiners, harnesses, and helmets) cannot be returned or exchanged.*****
- Weight: 46 g
- Open Gate Strength: 7 kN
- Major Axis Strength: 23 kN
- Minor Axis Strength: 8 kN
- Gate Opening:20 mm
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review