|Now Viewing: Default|
Item # 9351599
- The award-winning Perception Hi Life is the most versatile boat ever built, offering a sit-on-top design that can be paddled like a kayak or a stand up paddleboard. Its maximum stability and unique features create an experience thats unlike anything elseperfect for sharing the water with kids and pets. Unique cushioning across the entire top surface keeps feet happy all day. The low-profile rear swim deck with handles makes it easy to get back on board after swimming, while the large open front area is the perfect perch for small children and pet. Fun for all ages and abilities, the Hi Life is up for any adventure, whether that means cruising, swimming, fishing, or simply relaxing with your favorite beverage. Features:
- The Hi Life includes two mounting points behind the seat that utilize our Solo Mount accessory system. Screw the Perception Solo Mount Base (sold separately) into the molded recess -- no drilling or tools are required. Then, pair with a wide variety of RAM ® accessories and mounts designed to hold phones, tablets, cameras, fishing rods, fishfinders, cup holders and much more.
- Removable, flexible fin for smooth straight-tracking control.
- Front and rear swim decks with low sides and hand grabs make getting in and out of the water easy.
- Elevated seat with supportive, fold-down backrest and thick padding throughout
- Under seat cooler recess with drain keeps food, drink or accessories close by.
- Built-in gear track for mounting phone, camera, speakers, fishing gear and easy side carrying
- Deck cushioning throughout provides a soft and grippy surface
- Convenient drink holder keeps your favorite beverage from spilling
- Comfort carry handles on center, front, and rear for easy transport
- *****Pick-up in store only. Product shipment is not available for kayaks, canoes, or Sup boards.*****
- Length: 11ft. / 335 cm
- Width: 34 in. / 86 cm
- Weight: 55 lbs. / 25 kg
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review