SHIPPING ALERT: An Unprecedented Increase In Online Shopping Will Create Delays. LEARN MORE
Home // Men's // Shorts // Running and Performance // Pearl Izumi Journey Short - Men`s (Item #19111901)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Pearl Izumi Journey Short - Men`s
Item # 19111901
- The board short styling and comfortable fit make these lightweight shorts a favorite for any off-road adventure. A new premium chamois liner and precise details, like our seamless crotch panel and high rise rear waist, add extra in-the-saddle comfort. Features:
- Lightweight two-way stretch Transfer Woven fabric
- New premium Liner short with the SELECT Escape 1:1® Chamois
- Drawstring closure
- Seamless crotch panel construction for in-the-saddle comfort
- Two front open hand pockets and a rear pocket with hook-and-loop closure for security
- 12 in inseam
- Fabric: 100% polyester Inner: 80% polyester, 20% elastane; Made in China
- Care: USE SIMPLE DETERGENTS WITH NO ADDITIVES Never use detergents with fabric softeners, perfumes or any additive type product. The general rule of thumb is the simpler the better. Many detergents with additives leave `surfactants` behind on a fabric`s fibers that inhibit the technical performance. Typically the best detergents to use will have `Clear` or `Free` in their names. Don`t pour the detergent directly onto the clothing, put it in the washer first, when you start the water. If something is not functionally working, but is not dirty, try rinsing it twice in warm to hot water. This will help get rid of the harmful surfactants. READ THE CONTENT CARE LABEL: On the inside of your garment, or on the hangcard, there are instructions for the care of that individual piece. On garments this will be on a side seam or back seam label. Follow those directions. On finer fabrics, use a `Gentle` cycle. Close all zippers, attach `hook and loop` closures on gloves YOU CAN USE THE DRYER, CAREFULLY: If you use a dryer be sure to use a lower / warm heat setting (Do NOT use a commercial dryer or a `Hot` setting). This will often restore the fabric and help the water and wind repellent qualities. If in doubt, hang the clothing to dry.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review