Pearl Izumi Elite Thermal Arm Warmer - Women's
item # 14271701
- The Women`s ELITE Thermal Arm Warmers feature a women`s specific design with a smaller diameter arm and a wider gripper that doesnÕt feel constricting. Now updated with water-shedding Thermal Fleece fabric with PI Dryª technology for all-weather performance, they are an absolute essential for cool weather riding. All arm warmers are sold in pairs Features:
- Thermal Fleece fabric with water-shedding PI Dryª technology for all-weather performance
- Anatomic left and right arm-specific fit
- Plush wide elastic binding with silicone gripper for a stay-up fit
- BioVizª reflective elements for low-light visibility
- BioVizª Screaming color option for added daylight visibility
- What is PI Dryª? PI Dryª technology is a hydrophobic treatment used on knit or woven fabrics that makes the fibers repel water without effecting the breathability or the feel of the fabric. Now you can splash through a puddle and the spray will simply run off.
- Material: 56% nylon 30% polyester 14% LYCRA¨ elastane; Made in Vietnam
- Fit: WomenÕs specific fit
- Care: USE SIMPLE DETERGENTS WITH NO ADDITIVES Never use detergents with fabric softeners, perfumes or any additive type product. The general rule of thumb is the simpler the better. Many detergents with additives leave `surfactants` behind on a fabric`s fibers that inhibit the technical performance. Typically the best detergents to use will have `Clear` or `Free` in their names. Don`t pour the detergent directly onto the clothing, put it in the washer first, when you start the water. If something is not functionally working, but is not dirty, try rinsing it twice in warm to hot water. This will help get rid of the harmful surfactants. READ THE CONTENT CARE LABEL: On the inside of your garment, or on the hangcard, there are instructions for the care of that individual piece. On garments this will be on a side seam or back seam label. Follow those directions. On finer fabrics, use a `Gentle` cycle. Close all zippers, attach `hook and loop` closures on gloves YOU CAN USE THE DRYER, CAREFULLY: If you use a dryer be sure to use a lower / warm heat setting (Do NOT use a commercial dryer or a `Hot` setting). This will often restore the fabric and help the water and wind repellent qualities. If in doubt, hang the clothing to dry.