SHIPPING ALERT: An Unprecedented Increase In Online Shopping Will Create Delays. LEARN MORE
Home // Cycle // Shoes and Socks // Shoes // Pearl Izumi AmFib Toe Cover (Item #14381902)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Pearl Izumi AmFib Toe Cover
Item # 14381902
- Pearl Izumis best-selling shoe cover, this piece slips easily over road shoes to add warmth and wind protection for cool weather riding. Features:
- AmFIB Softshell provides superior wind and water protection.
- Simple pull-on design.
- BioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility.
- For road shoes with external cleats.
- Fabric: 64% Polyamide, 14% polyester, 14% polyurethane, 8% elastane Made in Vietnam
- Care: USE SIMPLE DETERGENTS WITH NO ADDITIVES Never use detergents with fabric softeners, perfumes or any additive type product. The general rule of thumb is the simpler the better. Many detergents with additives leave `surfactants` behind on a fabric`s fibers that inhibit the technical performance. Typically the best detergents to use will have `Clear` or `Free` in their names. Don`t pour the detergent directly onto the clothing, put it in the washer first, when you start the water. If something is not functionally working, but is not dirty, try rinsing it twice in warm to hot water. This will help get rid of the harmful surfactants. READ THE CONTENT CARE LABEL: On the inside of your garment, or on the hangcard, there are instructions for the care of that individual piece. On garments this will be on a side seam or back seam label. Follow those directions. On finer fabrics, use a `Gentle` cycle. Close all zippers, attach `hook and loop` closures on gloves YOU CAN USE THE DRYER, CAREFULLY: If you use a dryer be sure to use a lower / warm heat setting (Do NOT use a commercial dryer or a `Hot` setting). This will often restore the fabric and help the water and wind repellent qualities. If in doubt, hang the clothing to dry.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review