SHIPPING ALERT: An Unprecedented Increase In Online Shopping Will Create Delays. LEARN MORE
Home // Women's // Pants // Yoga and Fitness // Pearl Izumi Amfib Tight - Women`s (Item #11212017)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Pearl Izumi Amfib Tight - Women`s
Item # 11212017
- Everyone needs that ultimate tight that can get them out the door when the mercury dips. In building these, we combined our latest generation AmFIB softshell and Thermal fleece fabric for a superior fit. AmFIB softshell covers the front of the leg, the seat and the Achilles tendons, protecting these key areas from the elements. The wide waistband provides support and comfort, and doesnt restrict breathing in the cycling position. PI Dry permanent water repellent technology sheds precipitation to keep you warmer and dryer. BioViz reflective elements appear on the back of the calves, high enough for visibility above any shoe covers or booties, as well as on the hip. These tights do not have a chamois, allowing you to pull them over your favorite shorts or use them for other cold weather activities. PLEASE NOTE: This product runs small. We recommend sizing up from your normal preferred size. Features:
- Ultra-soft AmFIB softshell fabric with membrane protects from wind and water; made with recycled content
- Thermal fleece fabric behind the knee for pedaling comfort
- Eliminated zippers at the ankles for improved fit and comfort
- PI Dry® technology for permanent water-shedding performance
- No chamois, wear over your favorite cycling shorts or alone for other activities
- PLEASE NOTE: This product runs small. We recommend sizing up from your normal preferred size.
- Fabric: 89% recycled polyester, 11% elastane Waist and Back Panel: 56% recycled nylon, 30% polyester, 14% lycra® elastane Made in Vietnam
- Fit: This product runs small. We recommend sizing up from your normal preferred size.
- Care: USE SIMPLE DETERGENTS WITH NO ADDITIVES Never use detergents with fabric softeners, perfumes or any additive type product. The general rule of thumb is the simpler the better. Many detergents with additives leave `surfactants` behind on a fabric`s fibers that inhibit the technical performance. Typically the best detergents to use will have `Clear` or `Free` in their names. Don`t pour the detergent directly onto the clothing, put it in the washer first, when you start the water. If something is not functionally working, but is not dirty, try rinsing it twice in warm to hot water. This will help get rid of the harmful surfactants. READ THE CONTENT CARE LABEL: On the inside of your garment, or on the hangcard, there are instructions for the care of that individual piece. On garments this will be on a side seam or back seam label. Follow those directions. On finer fabrics, use a `Gentle` cycle. Close all zippers, attach `hook and loop` closures on gloves YOU CAN USE THE DRYER, CAREFULLY: If you use a dryer be sure to use a lower / warm heat setting (Do NOT use a commercial dryer or a `Hot` setting). This will often restore the fabric and help the water and wind repellent qualities. If in doubt, hang the clothing to dry.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review