Home // Men's // Shirts // Casual Short Sleeve // Treesitters Responsibili-Tee - Men`s (Item #38446)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Treesitters Responsibili-Tee - Men`s
Item # 38446
- Inspired by tree sitters in Tasmanias Tarkine region, who defend ancient forests from devastating clear-cut timber harvesting, the Treesitters Responsibili-Tee® promotes direct action as an effective and necessary tool for conservationists. The T-shirt is made from a comfortable and sturdy 50/50 blend of recycled cotton/postconsumer recycled polyester. The fabric reduces our need for petroleum to make raw materials and cuts landfill and incinerator waste. Patagonia original artwork (depicting the words of Ed Abbey) is screen-printed using inks that are PVC- and phthalate-free. Taped shoulder seams lend comfort and fit retention. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn. Features:
- Representing the next evolution of Patagonia T-shirts
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Made with 100% recycled fabrics
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Patagonia original art; words by Edward Abbey
- Fabric: 5.6-oz 50% recycled cotton/50% postconsumer recycled polyester.
- Weight: 213 g (7.5 oz)
- Fit: Regular
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review