Home // Women's // Jackets // Ski and Snowboard // Snowbelle Insulated Jacket - Women`s (Item #31090)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Snowbelle Insulated Jacket - Women`s
Item # 31090
- For the full-time rider, decade-plus ski bum or dedicated weekender, the priorities are pretty much the same: good friends, good snow, good times (and maybe some good beer, too). Stick around for a week or a year in the Womens Insulated Snowbelle. This waterproof jacket combines compressible insulation with a durable shell to keep you warm and free in the nastiest weather. Built with a soft-to-the-touch yet tough H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester shell (70% recycled) with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for wet weather. Lightweight 80-g Thermogreen&Reg; polyester (90% recycled) insulation in the body and 40-g in the arms feels soft, wraps you in warmth and stays that way even when wet. A 100% polyester lining wicks moisture and glides smoothly over layers. Other details include a 2-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible hood (with a laminated visor); articulated sleeves with pit zips for venting; fleece panels at the neck and chin; and a low-profile powder skirt (with webbing loop that connects to any Patagonia Snow pants). Zippered pockets include two handwarmers, one chest (with media pocket and cable routing) and one internal stash pocket. Theres also an internal drop-in pocket for goggles and gloves. With an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector and an articulated, feminine silhouette. Features:
- Durable and soft-to-the-touch H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester (70% recycled) micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection; 80-g in the body and 40-g in the sleeve, the Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation keeps you warm and cozy
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with low-profile visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; soft microfleece panel at chin to eliminate chafing
- Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms for mobility
- Low-profile powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with cable routing, one internal stash. One internal drop-in for goggles or gloves
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- Fabric: H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.7-oz 75-denier 100% polyester micro twill (70% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. | Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester taffeta.
- Insulation: (arms) 40-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled); (body) 80-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled).
- Weight: 882 g (31.1 oz)
- Fit: Regular
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review