|Now Viewing: Default|
Refugio Pack 28L
Item # 47912
- The midsize Refugio Pack has two main compartments, one external stash pocket and a clean, uncomplicated design to keep you organized in town or on the trail. The main compartment holds much of the load and features a lined tablet sleeve for quick access to your hand-held electronics, and a dedicated computer sleeve that accommodates most 15 in. laptops (the same sleeve also accepts a hydration reservoir when your feet leave the cement). The second, zippered pocket holds your smaller supplies and keeps electronics, cords and accessories organized. On the exterior, a front stash pocket is just right for plane tickets or other small items you want close at hand. Stretch-woven side pockets accommodate a full range of water-bottle shapes and sizes. Airflow mesh on the shoulder straps and back panel prevents overheating, while compression straps stabilize contents. Made from 630-denier 100% nylon (50% recycled/50% high-tenacity) plain weave. The lining is 200-denier 100% recycled polyester. Both fabrics have a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Features:
- Main compartment is cavernous and includes a lined tablet pocket as well as a padded laptop sleeve that fits most 15 in. laptops
- Front organization compartment has all the right pockets for managing cords and accessories
- Front stash pocket is just right for tickets or other small items you want close at hand
- Two large water-bottle pockets stretch to fit your favorite vessel
- Highly breathable mesh on the back panel and shoulder harness for all-day carrying comfort
- Adjustable and removable sternum strap
- Materials: Body: 7.4-oz 630-denier 100% nylon (50% recycled/50% high-tenacity) plain weave. | Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester. | Both with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Weight: 666 g (1 lb 7.5 oz)
- Dimensions: 19 in. x 12 in. x 8 in.
- Volume: 28L (1709 cu in)
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review