Patagonia Tres 3-in-1 Down Parka - Women's
item # 28411
- Made for the wettest and coldest climes, the Tres 3-in-1 Parka can be worn as a waterproof/breathable shell, an insulated jacket or an insulated parka. The shell and liner are made from 100% recycled polyester derived from plastic bottles collected in Taiwan for the First Mile community initiative. Features:
- All fabrics have a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Insulation and outer shell, zip-out shell and zip-out shell lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved.
- Shell has a two-way full-zip closure with a storm flap that secures with hidden snaps to lock out the cold and an adjustable, snap-on/off hood for warmth; tall, zip-through stand-up collar opens and lies flat for cooling
- Shell has handwarmer pockets that are lined with brushed tricot and secured with zippers to keep valuables safe; one internal chest pocket
- Zip out liner jacket has contoured flattering fit and can be worn alone
- Above-the-knee length; this updated Tres Parka is now a regular fit instead of slim fit so it layers easily over fleece and sweaters. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell: 5.8-oz 150-denier 100% recycled polyester herringbone from First Mile (plastic bottles collected from a community initiative in Taiwan).
- Shell lining: 1.4-oz Pertex® Quantum 100% recycled polyester ripstop from First Mile.
- Zip-out shell: 1.2-oz 100% recycled polyester downproof ripstop.
- Zip-out shell lining: 2.1-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave.
- Insulation: Zip-out shell insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
- Length: Regular Fit