SHIPPING ALERT: An Unprecedented Increase In Online Shopping Will Create Delays. LEARN MORE
|Now Viewing: Default|
Patagonia Recycled High Pile Fleece Down Jacket Women`s
Item # 26760
- A contemporary silhouette made of 1/2in. high pile Sherpa fleece and insulated with Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) Features:
- Polyester ripstop lining treated with DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds moisture and wind
- Shawl collar and raglan sleeves
- Front has slight asymmetrical overlay construction with hidden double-breasted snap and zipper closure
- Elastic smocking inside cuffs keeps out the chill
- Two zippered hand warmer pockets and one interior zippered pocket
- Fabric: Body: 11-oz 100% recycled polyester 1/2in. pile Sherpa fleece. Lining: 1.9-oz 100% recycled polyester solid ripstop with a DWR
- Insulation: 700- fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
- Length: Hip length
- Fit: boxy, modern fit
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review