Patagonia Radalie Jacket - Women's
item # 27690
regular price: $179.00 sale price: $106.98 (40.2% OFF)
- Simply put, the Radalie Jacket provides exquisite warmth in grating wind and cold. The weather-resistant jackets shell is made from 100% recycled nylon and warm 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Features:
- Supersoft 1.1-oz 100% recycled nylon shell with warm 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Center-front Vislon® zipper and stand-up collar
- Assorted quilt lines throughout and princess seams give this jacket a modern feminine silhouette
- Inner collar, cuff and handwarmer pockets have a soft brushed tricot liner for warmth and comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets have a secure zipper closure hidden with a discreet welt
- Left-chest Retro-X® style patch pocket with an exposed zipper. Inner right-chest pocket zips shut
- Hip length
- Material: Shell: 1.1-oz 100% recycled nylon plain weave with a C6-DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester taffeta.
- Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (92% recycled).
- Weight: 425 g (15 oz)