Home // Women's // Jackets // Insulated // Synthetic // Patagonia Out Yonder Coat - Women`s (Item #26895)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Patagonia Out Yonder Coat - Women`s
Item # 26895
- The hardworking Out Yonder Coat combines beautiful yarn-dyed recycled wool, recycled polyester and recycled nylon fabric in a classic silhouette. Durable 100% organic cotton Stand Up™ canvas at yoke, sleeves and pocket flaps minimizes wear; insulated with THERMOLITE® ECO92 polyester (92% recycled) for warmth without bulk. Two flap chest pockets and two drop-in handwarmer pockets provide ample storage. Center-front metal zipper with hidden snaps. Interior, adjustable drawcord at waist seals in warmth and provides feminine flair. Length finishes below hip for modest coverage. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn. Features:
- Warm jacket made with a recycled wool blend and insulated with100-g (60-g in sleeves) THERMOLITE® ECO92
- Organic cotton canvas trim throughout for durability
- Ample storage with two flap chest pockets and two drop-in handwarmer pockets
- Center front has a metal zipper and hidden snaps
- Interior, adjustable drawcord at waist
- Length finishes below hip/top of thigh for modest coverage
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Fabric: 6.2-oz 60% recycled wool/30% recycled polyester/10% recycled nylon plain weave. | Lining: 2.4-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave. | Yoke and sleeves: 8.1-oz 100% organic cotton canvas.
- Insulation: 100-g (sleeves: 60-g) THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled).
- Weight: 33.1 oz
- Length: Length finishes below hip/top of thigh for modest coverage
- Fit: Regular
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review