SHIPPING ALERT: An Unprecedented Increase In Online Shopping Will Create Delays. LEARN MORE
Home // Camp // Sleeping Bags, Pads, Etc // 30 to 55 Degree Sleeping Bags // Patagonia Lightweight Sleeping Bag (Item #70090)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Patagonia Lightweight Sleeping Bag
Item # 70090
- The lightly insulated Lightweight Sleeping Bag adapts to any minimalist adventure; use alone on warm nights, wear over outerwear on flash missions, or combine with another bag for added warmth. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn. Features:
- Compressible - Lightweight 10-denier shell and lining pack down small
- Use on Its Own or As a Liner - 40-gram PrimaLoft® Gold insulation with Cross Core™ technology provides warmth when the sleeping bag is used on its own, but it is low-profile, which means this bag can also act as a liner in colder conditions
- Hardware-free construction keeps the bag simple, efficient, and helps it pack down even smaller
- Stuffsack included to keep your pack organized
- Fabric: Body: .77-oz 10-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 40-g PrimaLoft® Gold insulation with Cross Core™ technology
- Weight: 335 g (11.8 oz)
- Note: Medium fits up to 6 ft. and is trim at the upper limit; for more room, order a size Large.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review