|Now Viewing: Default|
Patagonia Hi-Loft Down Hoody - Men`s
Item # 84902
- A warmer version of the classic Down Sweater, the Hi-Loft delivers exceptional comfort and warmth with a 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell insulated with 600-fill-power Recycled Down (600-fill-power duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) Features:
- The Hi-Loft Down Hoody delivers exceptional comfort and warmth in a lightweight, stuffable design you can take on your next backpacking trip or your daily commute. Made with a supple, 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and insulated with Recycled Down (600-fill-power duck and goose down reclaimed from down products), this soft jacket has a low-profile, adjustable hood and drop-tail hem to bolster the toasty factor. The shell, which is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, blocks wind and resists moisture, tears and abrasion. Details include a smooth polyester mini-ripstop lining, quilted-through construction, zippered handwarmer pockets and an interior zippered security pocket that serves as a stuffsack and comes with a carabiner clip-in loop. The cuffs are bound with elastic, underarms are gusseted for increased range of motion, and a drawcord hem cinches from inside the hand pockets.
- Full-length center-front zipper with hooded zip-through collar
- Zippered handwarmer pockets and an internal zippered chest pocket that serves as a stuffsack and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Low-profile cuffs sit soft on the arm and keep the sleeves secure; drop-tail hem with adjustable drawcord for maximum weather protection
- Gusseted underarms for increased range of motion
- Fabric: 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish blocks wind and weather while resisting tears and abrasion
- Insulation: Insulated with Recycled Down (600-fill-power duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Length: Hip length
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review