Patagonia Down Sweater - Women's Seasonal Colors
item # 84683-LEGACYF17F18
- Down has always been popular because of its compressibility, warmth, and temperature regulation and this jacket is stuffed with 800-fill goose down. The shell fabric may look thin but don`t let that fool you, polyester ripstop nylon is made to be thin, flexible and durable as all get out. On top of that it is treated with a durable water repellant to fight off moisture and it`s windproof. It features two zippered pockets (which house the drawcord hem) and one interior zippered chest pocket that doubles as a stuffsack. Patagonia listens to your suggestions so this jacket has been updated to be just a little bit longer for better coverage.
- **See other Down Sweater listing for more colors Features:
- New shell fabric has an updated ripstop pattern, and like the liner, is still a 100% recycled polyester fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 800-fill-power goose down
- Updated fit is more contoured and has a longer hem; horizontal quilt lines in body and narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels
- Center-front vislon zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have vislon zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket self-stuffs and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cordlocks at front hem
- ***All down contains a mixture of light and dark feather clusters, and some dark down clusters might be visible through a garment`s shell fabric ï¿½ especially lighter-colored garments. As always, Patagonia stands behind all of their products with the Patagonia Ironclad Guarantee.
- Fabric:Shell: 1.4-oz 20x30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish.
- Insulation: 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (European goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- Weight: 345 g (12.2 oz)