Patagonia Down Sweater - Men's
item # 84674
- Down has always been popular because of its compressibility, warmth, and temperature regulation and this jacket is stuffed with 800-fill goose down. The shell fabric may look thin but don't let that fool you, polyester ripstop nylon is made to be thin, flexible and durable as all get out. On top of that it is treated with a durable water repellant to fight off moisture. It features two zippered pockets (which house the drawcord hem) and one interior zippered chest pocket that doubles as a stuffsack. Patagonia listens to your suggestions so this jacket has been updated to be just a little bit longer for better coverage. Features:
- Durable shell fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester ripstop treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (European goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- Contoured fit has a longer-length hem
- Center-front Vislon zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket self-stuffs and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem
- ***All down contains a mixture of light and dark clusters, and some dark down clusters might be visible through a garment's shell fabric especially lighter-colored garments. As always, Patagonia stands behind all of their products with the Patagonia Ironclad Guarantee.
- Fabric: Shell: 1.4-oz 20x30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish.
- Insulation: 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (European goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- Weight: 371 g (13.1 oz)