SHIPPING ALERT: An Unprecedented Increase In Online Shopping Will Create Delays. LEARN MORE
Home // Camp // Packs // School and Office Packs // Patagonia Black Hole Wheeled Duffel 100L (Item #49387)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Patagonia Black Hole Wheeled Duffel 100L
Item # 49387
- Tough and highly weather-resistant, Patagonias largest Black Hole® Wheeled Duffel is a durable, smooth-rolling duffel that protects your gear from the hard knocks of faraway travel. Sized to hold everything you need for an extended trip, you access the main compartment via a zippered U-shaped lid, which has a pair of zippered mesh pockets on the underside to hold small items. A zippered exterior pocket provides a secure, easy-access place for your boarding pass, energy bar or paperback. The sturdy frame sheet protects the duffel from baggage-handler abuse and keeps your Black Hole upright, even when its loaded to the max. Oversized wheels deliver a smooth ride, whether youre crossing the tarmac or traversing a cobblestone street. Carrying options include the main webbing handles (with snap closure), a two-position telescoping handle, and the two haul loops on either end. You can lash additional gear to the outside with the four corner-mounted daisy chains. Made from 14-oz 900-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and lined with 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating. Both fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Features:
- Burly recycled polyester ripstop with highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Large opening to main compartment, zippered side pocket and mesh pockets in lid for smaller items
- Reinforced haul handles
- Stout wheelset makes for smooth, comfortable travel
- Internal compression
- Materials: Body: 14-oz 900-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate. | Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating.
- Weight: 9 lbs 4 oz
- Dimensions: 32.6 in. x 16 in. x 13.7 in.
- Volume: 100L
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review