SHIPPING ALERT: An Unprecedented Increase In Online Shopping Will Create Delays. LEARN MORE
|Now Viewing: Default|
Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 55L
Item # 49342
- Patagonias go-to Black Hole® Duffel. This workhorse organizes your gear and has enough space for a fun-hog weekend or a well-organized extended trip. Made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing. Features:
- Burly recycled polyester ripstop with a highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- The top zipper allows bag to open wide for quick access to the entire main compartment; when empty, the duffel stuffs into its own pocket for compact, self-contained storage
- Padded, removable shoulder straps let you carry the Black Hole Duffel like a backpack and can be detached when not in use; the reinforced haul handles withstand over-zealous baggage handlers
- A zippered side pocket can be reached from the outside or inside of the bag; a mesh interior lid pocket keeps essentials organized and close at hand
- Padded base protects contents
- Sturdy, reinforced daisy chains for lashing
- Materials:Body: 14-oz 900-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Weight:1165 g (2 lbs 9.1 oz)
- Dimensions: 26.7 in. x 15.7 in. x 11.8 in.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review