Patagonia Better Sweater Jacket - Women's Core Colors
item # 25543-CORE
- This Alpine Shop favorite is a sweater and a jacket in one. A must-have when the weather gets cooler, the Better Sweater includes a supple fleece inside and a sweater knit face that reists piling. With raglan sleeves, zippered fleece pockets to keep your hands warm, and a feminine silhouette, you'll wonder what you ever did without it. Features:
- Fabric has a sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns with a knit texture
- Front zipper has a wind flap and a zipper garage
- Raglan sleeves, princess seams on back, and forward seams on front for contoured shape and fit
- Zippered handwarmer pockets; interior drop-in pockets
- Polyester jersey fabric trim on wind flap, pockets, cuffs and hem
- Hip length
- One last thing, don't put this sweet jacket in the dryer! You can try drying it inside out but lying flat to dry is the best way to avoid pilling and therefore, keep your jacket lookng fresh and fine for many, many years to come!
- Fabric: 10-oz 100% recycled polyester knit fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
- Weight: 15.9oz
- Length: Hip length
- Fit: Slim