SHIPPING ALERT: An Unprecedented Increase In Online Shopping Will Create Delays. LEARN MORE
Home // Kids' // Jackets and Vests // Insulated // Down // Patagonia Baby Down Sweater (Item #60520-NEW)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Patagonia Baby Down Sweater
Item # 60520-NEW
- The easy-to-layer Baby Down Sweater wraps them in soft warmth yet blocks wind and resists water when conditions get dicey. The ultralightweight 100% recycled polyester shell has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to repel light moisture. Insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) thats compressible and warm; quilt-through construction holds down in place. A full-length zipper with a zipper garage to protect tender chins. Spandex binding at cuffs and elasticized back hem secure the fit and keeps in warmth. Hand-me-down ID label. Features:
- Lightweight, windproof shell fabric has high tear-strength and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, and is made of 100% polyester
- 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Full-length zipper with wind flap and reflective webbing pull; zipper garage protects chin
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Spandex binding around cuffs and elasticized back hem keeps cold out
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Fabric: Solid shell: 1.6-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester mini-ripstop. | Print shell and lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave. | All with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
- Weight: 5.9 oz
- Fit: Regular
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review