|Now Viewing: Default|
Nano-Air Hoody - Women`s
Item # 84267
- Approach, climb, belay, repeat until the post-climb beerall in the Nano-Air® Hoody, a warm, stretchy, breathable layer you can put on and leave on through high-output, stop-and-go activities in cold weather. Even better, Patagonia now upped the recycled material content throughout the Nano-Air, from the lightweight, weather-shedding shell, to the comfortable plain-weave liner, to our warm-when-wet FullRange® insulationall with zero sacrifice in performance. Its a new standard for technical insulation, merging the comfort and breathability of open fleece with the protection and warmth of a puffy while using recycled inputs to the greatest possible degree. The woven textured yarn face fabric is soft and durable, and better resists pilling than the original. Full mechanical stretch creates a close, sculpted fit over baselayers and an uninhibited range of motion. The trim, stretchy hood is designed for next-to-noggin use, though itll still fit snugly over low-profile helmets. Two above-harness handwarmer pockets and two chest pockets all close with trim, low-bulk zippers. The center-front zipper has a zipper garage for comfort on your chin. The Variable Conditions Cuffs have sleek, stretch-knit insets that allow you to easily push up your sleeves. A dual-adjustable drawcord hem seals in warmth. When the belay goes from chilly to downright cold, pull on a lightweight shell and feel the Nano-Airs thermal properties skyrocket. Features:
- 100% polyester (now 87% recycled) plain-weave shell and lining fabric offers generous mechanical stretch, breathability and abrasion resistance; microtexture creates excellent next-to-skin comfort; features a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange® insulation (now 40% recycled) warms and stretches, and combined with the shell and lining, supplies outstanding mechanical stretch and air permeability (40CFM), so excess heat can escape
- Stretch fabrics and insulation, articulated patterning and strategically placed, low-profile quilting provide full range of motion for unhindered movement
- Stretchy hood with binding easily pulls on or off, even when jacket is zipped
- Center-front zipper has zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets and a left-chest pocket are zippered, low-profile and low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack; hoody self-stuffs into left-chest pocket
- Sleek, snag-resistant Variable Conditions Cuffs use stretch knit for versatile coverage and comfort; elasticized hem seals in warmth; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Fabric: Shell and lining: 1.7-oz 100% polyester (87% recycled) plain weave with four-way mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Cuffs: 4.9-oz 100% polyester snag-resistant stretch knit with a DWR finish.
- Insulation: 60-g FullRange® 100% polyester (40% recycled) with four-way stretch.
- Weight: 10.2 oz
- Fit: Slim Fit
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review