|Now Viewing: Default|
Nano Puff Jacket - Men`s
$139.98 (30% off)
Item # 84212-NEW
- Born of shoulder-season belay duty and quick-hit ski tours, the Nano Puff® Jacket finds a home with any back-country aficionado. Its wind-blocking, 100% recycled polyester shell sheds moisture and glides effortlessly in your layering system. Low-bulk, hydrophobic, highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Ecowith 55% postconsumer recycled contenttraps heat with remarkable efficiency, even when wet. The jacket has a sculpted fit, with narrow, horizontal quilting on the shaped side panels, and the soft, wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage add chin comfort. An internal zippered chest pocket doubles as a self-stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop. Details include a pair of zippered handwarmer pockets, elasticized cuffs and a single-adjust drawcord hem to seal out wind and seal in warmth. Features:
- Lightweight 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and lining fabric have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco, with 55% postconsumer recycled content, is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Fabric: Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. | Lining: 1.3-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR finish.
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% postconsumer recycled content).
- Weight: 11.9 oz
- Fit: Regular
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review