Home // Men's // Jackets // 3 Jackets in 1 // Lone Mountain 3-in-1 Jacket - Men`s (Item #27840)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Lone Mountain 3-in-1 Jacket - Men`s
Item # 27840
- When the weather report says who knows, the Lone Mountain, with its 3-in-1 design, provides peace of mind no matter what conditions you encounter. You can wear the shell alone in the rain; add the zip-out jacket for cold, wet weather; or slip on just the liner when the skies clear. Its 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard nylon shell (51% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, is completely waterproof, windproof and breathable. A slick polyester taffeta lining (100% recycled) wicks moisture, dries quickly and glides over layers. Shell details include an insulated, two-way adjustable hood; a two-way front zipper protected by an external storm flap with an interior wind flap; a zip-through collar lined with microfleece; a microfleece-lined chin flap; adjustable cuffs with two snap closures and an adjustable hem to seal out dicey weather. The zip-out jacket attaches to the shell via the front zipper and snapped loops at the cuffs and neck. The jacket is insulated with a soft, efficient layer of THERMOLITE® 100% polyester (92% recycled) to wrap you in warmth and stay toasty, even when wet. Smooth 1/4 in. -pile polyester fleece (70% recycled) lines the body of the jacket; sleeves are lined with recycled polyester taffeta. Jacket features include diamond quilting to keep the insulation from shifting; a full front zipper with a zip-through, stand-up collar and zipper garage; handwarmer pockets lined with microfleece and an interior right-chest security pocket with a zipper closure. Shell pocketing includes zippered handwarmer pockets (lined for softness) and a zippered internal pocket designed for headphone compatibility. Its also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor. Hip length. Features:
- H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell: 6.6-oz 100% nylon (51% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining and zip-out shell: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% recycled polyester downproof taffeta with a DWR finish. Zip-out shell lining: 8.7-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) 1/4 in. -pile fleece. Insulation: 60-g (sleeves: 80-g) THERMOLITE® 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Shell: full-zip jacket with exterior storm flap, interior wind-flap closure and zip-through collar with microfleece-lined chin flap and collar; two-way-adjustable, fixed, insulated hood; internal zippered pocket with headphone compatibility; zippered handwarmer pockets lined with micropolyester brushed jersey; adjustable cuffs with two snap closures; adjustable hem for maximum weather protection; P-6 logo on left chest
- Zip-out shell: diamond-quilted full-zip jacket with zip-through, stand-up collar and zipper garage; handwarmer pockets lined with microfleece; interior right-chest security pocket with zipper closure; body lined with high-pile fleece; sleeves lined with recycled polyester taffeta for easy on and off
- Zip-out jacket attaches to shell with center-front zippers and snap loops at cuffs and back of neck
- Hip length
- Fabric: H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 6.6-oz 100% nylon (51% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. | Shell lining and zip-out shell: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR finish. | Zip-out shell lining: 8.7-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) 1/4 in. -pile fleece.
- Insulation: 60-g (sleeves: 80-g) THERMOLITE® 100% polyester (92% recycled).
- Weight: 55.5 oz
- Length: Hip length
- Fit: Regular
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review