Home // Women's // Jackets // Long Lengths // Jackson Glacier Down Parka - Women`s (Item #27915)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Jackson Glacier Down Parka - Women`s
Item # 27915
- When the polar vortex makes the streets of Soho feel like the north side of the Eiger, its time for the Jackson Glacier Parka. The sleek, clean-lined polyester shell is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and insulated with 600-fill 100% recycled down kept in place with unique, stitch-less, glued baffles that increase water repellency. Since all seams are bonded, there is no on-seam down leakage. The waterproof 2-way front zip parks in a cozy neck zipper garage. Two high-volume handwarmer pockets are lined with brushed jersey for added warmth and secure with hidden zippers. Internal zip pocket is media-compatible. Insulated fixed hood adjusts with hidden cords. Internal elastic cuffs block wind. The fit is streamlined. Above-knee length. Features:
- Durable, soft-to-the-touch 2-layer 100% polyester shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and insulated with 600-fill-power Recycled Down
- Waterproof, PU-coated 2-way center-front zipper with zipper garage maximizes the jackets weather defenses
- Trimmer, more streamlined fit allows the down to conform closely to the body and trap heat more efficiently
- Two high-volume handwarmer pockets with hidden zippers; lined with ultrasoft brushed jersey for added warmth; media-compatible internal zippered pocket
- Insulated hood with hidden adjustment cords that cinch down for protective warmth
- Fabric: Shell: 2-layer, 3.45-oz 100% polyester semi-dull plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
- Weight: 941 g (33.2 oz)
- Fit: Regular
Average of 2 customer reviews:
Annie W - Staff
So glad I bought it!
5/5 Avg. Product Rating
Age Range: 35-44
Ive never had a full length parka before but after suffering through my sons soccer teams freezing cold playoff games last year, I was ready to pull the trigger. Boy howdy, Im so glad I did! This coat is like wearing a quilt. The length is perfect; being a shorty at 53", it actually comes a bit below my knees. I love the handwarmer pockets and the hood. Its a nice roomy fit compared to some of Patagonias other parkas that have a slimmer fit so you can definitely layer with a sweater or fleece on super cold days.
Paige - Staff
Almost TOO Warm
4/5 Avg. Product Rating
Age Range: 13-25
This parka is so warm I can barely take it! The Jackson Glacier parka is a great option for those who get cold easily and those who live in very cold climates. You could honestly wear a t shirt underneath this guy and still be toasty warm.