|Now Viewing: Default|
Down Sweater Vest - Men`s
Item # 84622
- Down has long been popular for its compressibility, warmth, and temperature regulation - thats exactly what this vest delivers. With the classic baffle styling of their signature Down Sweater, this vest is insulated with 800 fill goose down for lightwight warmth. The shell fabric may look thin but dont let that fool you, polyester ripstop nylon is made to be thin, flexible and durable as all get out. On top of that it is treated with a durable water repellant to fight off moisture. This vest features two zippered pockets (which house the drawcord hem) and one interior zippered chest pocket that doubles as a stuffsack. Patagonia listens to your suggestions, so this vest has been updated to be just a little bit longer for better coverage. Features:
- New shell fabric has an updated ripstop pattern, and like the liner, is still a 100% recycled polyester fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 800-fill-power goose down
- Updated fit is more contoured and has a longer hem
- Center-front vislon zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have vislon zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket self-stuffs and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic armholes seal in warmth
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cordlocks at front hem
- ***All down contains a mixture of light and dark clusters, and some dark down clusters might be visible through a garments shell fabric especially lighter-colored garments. As always, Patagonia stands behind all of their products with the Patagonia Ironclad Guarantee.
- Fabric: Shell: 1.4-oz 20x30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 800-fill-power goose down
- Weight: 278 g (9.8 oz)
- Fit: Regular
Average of 2 customer reviews:
Kyle M. - Staff Review
The Vest vest!
4/5 Avg. Product Rating
Age Range: 26-34
Are your arms always hot but your core is super cold? Then the Patagonia Down Sweater Vest is the best answer for you warm armed, cold cored folks out there. This 800 fill goose down is extremely light weight and incredibly warm. When you are done with this warm little sucker you can just stuff it into its own chest pocket and stow it away for later use on a hike. So if you love vests then pick this warm, light weight and warm vest. And just in case I didn't mention it, this is a really warm vest.
Denver O - Staff
Disregard all others!
5/5 Avg. Product Rating
Age Range: 13-25
Hands down best vest I have ever owned! Get it DOWN. You can finally stop searching for the perfect warm and comfy layering piece, you have found it!!