Home // Women's // Hoodies, Sweaters, and 1/4 Zips // Crosstrek 1/4 Zip Power Stretch Top - Women`s (Item #23835)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Crosstrek 1/4 Zip Power Stretch Top - Women`s
Item # 23835
- Our favorite pairing with this industrious fleece is a hard day of steep descents and an evening of margaritas on the rocks. The Crosstrek™ 1/4 Zip, made from our newest fleece fabric, provides next-to-skin comfort during extended movement, durability for season after season pursuits and stretch for the full range of active motion. Beautifully crafted from Polartec® Power Stretch® fleece, it has a smooth, flat outer face that slides under outer layers. A soft, napped inner surface traps warmth and wicks moisture to keep you dry. Flat-seam stitching throughout reduces bulk and minimizes chafing under pack straps or harness. The cuff design lets you push the sleeves up your forearms for climbing; thumb loops hold the cuffs in place when you need additional warmth or coverage. With a zippered pocket above the right hip to hold your daily essentials. Features:
- Polartec® Power Stretch® fleece fabric provides next-to-skin comfort during movement, durability and stretch for full range of motion
- Flat-seam stitching reduces bulk and chafing
- Cuffs constructed for ease of movement and minimal bulk; thumb loops help to cover hands
- Zippered card/key pocket at back-right hip
- Fabric: 6.8-oz Polartec® Power Stretch® 86% polyester/14% spandex jersey face with a fleece back
- Weight: 272 g (9.6 oz)
- Fit: Regular
Average of 2 customer reviews:
Malory B - Staff Review
Stretch for Perfection
5/5 Avg. Product Rating
Age Range: 13-25
This jacket has been a fun piece to show customers who are looking for something to wear out on a hike or to the gym with the cold weather. I love the fleece inside, and thankfully it doesn't hold onto sweat! This piece has become one of my favorites!
Melissa W - Staff Review
Good looking and cool pocket!
4/5 Avg. Product Rating
Age Range: 26-34
This is a really cute piece, its very active looking. For my cold weather bike riding, Id probably wear maybe an ultra light wool under shirt, this, and then a vest, or soft shell jacket and Id be set. Its that soft stretch on the outside, and fleecy on the inside, so keeping you warm and dry because of the wicking and drawing moisture out. Size, I feel it fits true, if not a little roomy. I can fit a small in this one, and Im sometimes in between a small and medium. Bottom line is, its really good looking, and its got this sweet pocket on your right hip for keys, cards, an iPod.