|Now Viewing: Default|
Bivy Down Jacket - Men`s
Item # 28322
- Unfortunately when the heavy layers of winter weather come down on us the world keeps moving, this jacket is for those days. It is insulated with 600-fill down and is encased in a durable yet cooperative nylon canvas shell that has been treated with a durable water repellent to keep moisture at bay. Features:
- Made of bluesign approved 100% nylon canvas with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish on body and yoke; insulated with 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- Full-length center-front zipper and external storm flap secured with exposed snap closure
- Two insulated side-entry handwarmer pockets on lower torso; internal zippered chest pocket to keep your essentials secure
- Self-fabric cuffs and drop-tail hem
- Hip length
- Fabric: 4.8-oz 100% nylon plain weave (51% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish | Yoke and collar: 4-oz 100% nylon with a polyurethane coating and a DWR finish | Lining: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR finish.
- Insulation:600-fill-power 100% recycled down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Weight: 859 g (30.3 oz)
- Length: Hip
- Fit: Regular
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review