Home // Women's // Hoodies, Sweaters, and 1/4 Zips // Better Sweater Quarter Zip - Women`s Seasonal Colors (Item #25617-F17S18COLORS)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Better Sweater Quarter Zip - Women`s Seasonal Colors
$59.97 to $99.00
Item # 25617-F17S18COLORS
- This classic womens quarter zip has a fleece interior and sweater knit exterior for comfortable, stylish warmth. A signature piece year round because of its versatile, bulk free warmth, and moisture wicking expertise. Small zippered chest pocket lets you stash your keys and cash.
- **See other Better Sweater listing for more colors Features:
- Made of warm, polyester knitted cross-dye fleece
- Quarter-length front zipper with wind flap and kissing welt closure
- Zippered security pocket on sleeve
- Micropolyester jersey trim on cuffs, wind flap and hem
- Princess seams at back
- Hip length
- One last thing, dont put this sweet jacket in the dryer! You can try drying it inside out but lying flat to dry is the best way to avoid pilling and therefore keep your jacket lookng fresh and fine for many, many years to come!
- Fabric: 10-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Fabric is certified as bluesignreg; approved
- Weight: 388 g (13.7 oz)
- Length: Hip length
Average of 1 customer reviews:
Melissa W - Staff Review
The coffee shop sweater
4/5 Avg. Product Rating
Age Range: 26-34
This piece is a classic, its a good looking sweater, we lovingly call it the coffee shop sweater. Its a great and easy gift, almost everyone would like. For me, the fit is unfortunately not the best, I dont have curvy hips so its a little boxy on me. Ive also noticed its a good lint catcher, for some reason it easily picks up balls of other fabric. Not that it pills so much itself, but it seems to pick up other colors of lint from places, and pet hair. But still a huge favorite, I love all the colors it comes in, and I think theyve gotten softer over the years too! For a normal fit, I think they run true to size.