|Now Viewing: Default|
Tempest 9 Iris Blue - Small/Medium Women`s
Item # 10000907
- Simpler is often better and if you prefer going light and moving fast in the woods, mountains and around town, the Tempest 9 is the pack for you. 9L of capacity is perfect for day hikes, urban commutes or a quick trip to the market. Ventilated and comfortable, the BioStretch™ harness and continuous wrap hipbelt combine to create an incredibly stable carry system that hugs your body so you can stay balanced on the trail, ridge or your bike. We scratched our heads and updated our AirScape™ backpanel to use less material and glue while making it more breathable to keep you cool on hot days. When uphills turn technical, our Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole carry system keeps your hands free for upward movement. LidLock™ helmet carry achieves the same when you stop for a mid-commute coffee. Zippered hipbelts, side stretch mesh pockets, a harness pocket and backpanel bungee provide all the organization you need. Features:
- Designed with lightweight construction and useful features for fast movers and multi-sport activities.
- Users cant feel seams that dont exist, so we left them out. Our updated Talon/Tempest hipbelt makes it easier to focus on the journey instead of the pack on your back.
- From top loaders to lumbar packs and everything in between, the Talon/Tempest series accommodates the needs of hikers, bikers and more.
- Dual-zippered panel access to main compartment
- Stow-On-The-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Lower InsideOut™ compression/carry straps
- Side stretch mesh pockets
- External hydration sleeve
- Stretch mesh harness slash pocket
- Two zippered hipbelt pockets
- Top panel zippered slash pocket
- LidLock™ helmet attachment
- Adjustable bungee front panel storage
- Main - 70D x 100D Nylon Mini Shadow Brick
- Accent - 420HD Nylon Packcloth
- Bottom - 420HD Nylon Packcloth
- Weight: 1.356 lbs
- Dimensions: 18.1h x 9.1w x 8.3d in
- Volume: 549 in3 / 9 l
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review