SHIPPING ALERT: An Unprecedented Increase In Online Shopping Will Create Delays. LEARN MORE
Home // Camp // Packs // Backpacking - Weekend Trips // Stratos 34 Black - Medium/Large (Item #10000798)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Stratos 34 Black - Medium/Large
Item # 10000798
- The supremely ventilated, featured and durable Stratos Series receives a makeover that is more than skin deep for Spring 2017. Now featuring adjustable torso lengths for improved fit and comfort with updated aesthetics, the Stratos 34 is the go-to choice for those who prefer panel-loading organization on everything from short day hikes to lightweight overnights in the backcountry no matter how far, or near. When the weather turns, fear not - Stratos keeps your gear and pack protected with an integrated raincover. Smartly organized pocketing keeps all your equipment where you need it, when you need. Features:
- AIRSPEED™ SUSPENSION - Incredibly comfortable and ventilated tensioned mesh backpanel with added adjustability for variations in torso length to provide fine-tuned customization fit for every hiker and backpacker.
- SEAMLESS HIPBELT INTERFACE - Users cant feel seams that dont exist, and because there arent any on the Stratos/Sirrus updated hipbelt, hikers can focus on the journey instead of the pack on your back.
- INTEGRATED RAINCOVER - Hope for bluebird weather but know youre covered with our integrated and removable raincover that stows in its own pocket when the sun returns.
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Dual-zippered panel access to main compartment
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Large top panel zippered slash pocket
- Materials: 210D Nylon Crosshatch, 420HD Nylon Packcloth
- Weight: 3.075 lbs
- Dimensions: 24.4h x 11.8w x 12.2d in
- Volume: 34 L
Average of 1 customer reviews:
Tate - Staff
All the bells and whistles, at half the size
5/5 Avg. Product Rating
Age Range: 13-25
I bought the green version of this pack over a year ago and use it for everything from a school backpack to a day hiker to an overnighting pack. It has all of the bells and whistles of a big pack, like the Atmos, but it is about half the size. The air space is absolutely amazing and instead of a lid, like the 36L, it had two extra pockets. This makes it convenient for carrying extra gear or school supplies. The 34L also has a seperate zippered pouch for a sleeping bag, and it comes with a rain cover.