|Now Viewing: Default|
Stratos 24 - Eclipse Blue
Item # 10000810
- The supremely ventilated, featured and durable Stratos Series receives a makeover that is more than skin deep for Spring 2017. Now featuring adjustable torso lengths for improved fit and comfort with updated aesthetics, the Stratos 24 is the go-to choice for those who prefer panel-loading organization on day hikes in wet or hot environments where staying dry and keeping your cool matter most. When the weather turns, fear not - Stratos keeps your gear and pack protected with an integrated raincover. Smartly organized pocketing keeps all your equipment where you need it, when you need. Features:
- Airspeed Suspension - Incredibly comfortable and ventilated tensioned mesh backpanel with added adjustability for variations in torso length to provide fine-tuned customization fit for every hiker and backpacker.
- Seamless Hipbelt Interface - Users cant feel seams that dont exist, and because there arent any on the Stratos/Sirrus updated hipbelt, hikers can focus on the journey instead of the pack on your back.
- Integrated Raincover - Hope for bluebird weather but know youre covered with our integrated and removable raincover that stows in its own pocket when the sun returns.
- Dual side compression straps
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Dual side stretch mesh pockets
- Ice tool loop with bungee tie-off
- Integrated raincover
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Dual-zippered panel access to main compartment
- Large top panel zippered slash pocket
- Materials: 210D Nylon Crosshatch and 420HD Nylon Packcloth
- Weight: 2.756 lbs
- Dimensions: 22h x 11.8w x 11.8d in
- Volume: 24 L
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review