Raptor 14 Black
item # 10005042
- For mountain bikers looking to spend premier time on the trail, from rolling singletrack to the downhill park, the Raptor 14-liter is a category-leading pack with best-in-class performance. Carrying the next-gen Hydraulics reservoir and a robust feature set built to accommodate your biggest all-day sends, there's no wonder it's a favorite for mountain bikers everywhere. FEATURES:
- RESERVOIR INCLUDED - Comes with an Osprey Hydraulics LT 2.5 L reservoir with quick zip access and sternum strap magnetic bite valve attachment.
- RIDE STABILITY - Bike-specific winged shoulder harness and air mesh wrap hipbelt create ultimate stability for the roughest rides.
- ALL-DAY RIDES - Larger in volume and full-featured for mountain biking with hipbelt pockets, LidLock helmet attachment, included tool roll and extra organization.
- BODY-SPECIFIC FIT - Raptor/Raven is designed to provide a body-specific fit to achieve maximum comfort and stability across body types. Packs designated as Women's are best suited for shorter, narrower, curved body types compared to packs designated as Men's.
- Scratch-free heat-embossed zippered slash pocket for sunglasses and electronics
- Stretch mesh zippered hipbelt pockets provide on-trail access for small items
- Hydration sleeve with direct zip access and hose path for easy loading
- LidLock bike helmet attachment
- Stretch mesh front pocket for quickly stashing extra gear
- Blinker light attachment and reflective patch for safety
- Removable roll-up tool pouch keeps tools handy and organized
- Lightweight sternum strap magnet for easy access to water
- Bike tool organization in main compartment
- Hydraulics LT 2.5 L reservoir included CARRY INFORMATION:
- AIRSCAPE SUSPENSION - Atilon foam framesheet allows dynamic body movement and distributes load across entire backpanel
- AIRSCAPE BACKPANEL - Mesh-covered, extra deep ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
- BIOSTRETCH HARNESS - Bike-specific winged shoulder strap shape provides comfort and stability, Soft, breathable spacermesh contact surfaces and die-cut foam ventilation
- HIPBELT - Airmesh wrap hipbelt with zippered pockets provide stability and breathability
- Main: bluesignâ„¢ approved 100% recycled 210D bird dobby nylon, DWR treatments made without PFAS
- Weight: 2.116 lbs
- Dimensions: 18.9h x 8.7w x 9.8d in.
- Volume:14 L
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including dimethylformamide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/about-proposition-65