Osprey Tempest 40 Violac Purple Medium/Large - Women's
item # 10002725
- The Tempest 40 was designed with lightweight multi-day trips and travelers in mind. When navigating technical terrain, an injection-molded AirScape® backpanel and continuous-wrap harness and hipbelt move with you. This streamlined women`s-specific pack features a separate sleeping bag compartment with a removable divider, zippered hip pockets, ice axe and trekking pole attachment points and reservoir sleeve. Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon with a PFC-free DWR coating. Features:
- AirScape® SUSPENSION - An injection-molded, die-cut foam AirScape backpanel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit. A flexible BioStretch harness and hipbelt, with a continuous lumbar-to-hipbelt wrap, allow for dynamic movement.
- LIGHT AND FAST - A lightweight pack series designed with optimal stability for dynamic movement even on the most technical terrain.
- MULTI-SPORT - From top-loaders to lumbar packs and everything in between, the Talon/Tempest Series accommodates the needs of hikers, bikers and more.
- SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS - Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon.
- Top load access to main compartment
- Floating top lid with zippered slash pocket
- Under lid zippered mesh pocket with key clip
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket
- Tuck-away dual ice ax attachment with bungee tie-off
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps
- Dual entry stretch mesh side pockets
- External hydration reservoir sleeve
- Easy-access, expandable stretch mesh harness pocket
- Dual-zippered hipbelt pockets
- Leave No Trace principles label inside main compartment
- Zippered sleeping bag access with optional divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Full-length vertical side zipper access to main compartment
- **To meet the requirements of Proposition 65, it is our responsibility to inform you of the following: WARNING This product may contain a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Main - bluesign®-approved recycled 100D x 210D wave check high-tenacity nylon, PFC-free DWR
- Accent/Bottom - bluesign®-approved recycled 420HD nylon packcloth, PFC-free DWR
- Weight: 2.927 lbs.
- Dimensions: 27.56h x 13.39w x 10.24d in.
- Volume: 2441 in3 / 40 L