SHIPPING ALERT: An Unprecedented Increase In Online Shopping Will Create Delays. LEARN MORE
Home // Camp // Packs // Day Packs // Osprey Tempest 20 Violac Purple Medium/Large - Women`s (Item #10002744)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Osprey Tempest 20 Violac Purple Medium/Large - Women`s
Item # 10002744
- The Tempest 20 is the perfect panel-loading, day-hiking, biking or peak-bagging carry solution with a womens-specific fit. Featuring a continuous-wrap harness and hipbelt and injection-molded AirScape™ backpanel that moves as you move down the trail. Attachment for trekking poles, an ice axe, a bike helmet and blinky light make this lightweight pack one of the most versatile technical pack series ever created. Made from high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon. Features:
- AIRSCAPE™ SUSPENSION - An injection-molded, die-cut foam AirScape backpanel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit. A flexible BioStretch harness and hipbelt, with a continuous lumbar-to-hipbelt wrap, allow for dynamic movement.
- LIGHT AND FAST - A lightweight pack series designed with optimal stability for dynamic movement even on the most technical terrain.
- MULTI-SPORT - From top-loaders to lumbar packs and everything in between, the Talon/Tempest Series accommodates the needs of hikers, bikers and more.
- SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS - Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon.
- Dual-zippered panel access to main compartment
- Internal zippered mesh pocket with key clip
- Tuck-away ice ax attachment with bungee tie-off
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Top panel zippered slash pocket
- LidLock bike helmet attachment
- Lower side compression straps
- Side stretch mesh pockets
- External hydration reservoir sleeve
- Easy-access, expandable stretch mesh harness pocket
- Dual-zippered fabric hipbelt pockets
- Blinker light attachment
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket
- **To meet the requirements of Proposition 65, it is our responsibility to inform you of the following: WARNING This product may contain a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Main - bluesign®-approved recycled 100D x 210D wave check high-tenacity nylon, PFC-free DWR
- Accent/Bottom - bluesign®-approved recycled 420HD nylon packcloth, PFC-free DWR
- Weight: 2.24 lbs
- Dimensions: 20.08h x 10.63w x 9.06d in
- Volume: 20 L
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review