Osprey Renn 50 Cinder Grey - Women's
item # 10001768
- Let us introduce you to your new backcountry bff. Lightweight but built tough, the Renn 50 can confidently handle overnight and weekend tripswhich means you can confidently handle them too. Maintain comfort with a womens-specific fit and an adjustable backpanel to accommodate your unique torso length. The Renn also offers an integrated and removable raincover, superb ventilation, a sleeping bag compartment, and hipbelt pockets. You dont have to be a seasoned backpacker to appreciate what Osprey packs are known forbut you certainly can be. Features:
- Women's-specific sizing and fit
- Highly ventilated and comfortable AirSpeed backpanel with intuitive torso adjustment system
- Fixed top lid with zippered pocket
- Osprey Daylite compatible with front panel cord loop attachment points
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with floating divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Dual mesh side pockets
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Integrated removable raincover
- Internal hydration sleeve
- **To meet the requirements of Proposition 65, it is our responsibility to inform you of the following: WARNING This product may contain a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Materials: Main: 600D Polyester | Accent: 450D Polyester | Bottom: 1000D Nylon Packcloth
- Weight: 3.31 lbs.
- Dimensions: 26.4h x 14.6w x 13.2d in.
- Volume: 3051 in3 / 50 L