Osprey Nebula Pack Black
item # 10004589
- If were being honest, the pack we reach for most often probably isnt accompanying us to a mountain summitits escorting us to the office or following us to class (with a mountain of work waiting for us). But that doesnt mean it shouldnt have the same dedication to fit, durability, function and now, sustainability. Thoughtful features simplify your daily routine, and a soft, breathable backpanel and harness help make shouldering your daily essentials pleasant. Keep your belongings organized and easily accessible with a front-panel mesh pocket, internal storage and a TSA-approved laptop sleeve. Top and bottom compression straps help reduce volume and stabilize your load, while easy-to-reach side pockets hold your water bottle. Going for a spin or hike to unwind after work? The Nebula will be just as happy on your local trails as you are. Made from 100% recycled fabrics that are bluesign approved. Features:
- EVERYDAY NEEDS - Available in a variety of volumes with unique organization and feature sets to carry you through the daywherever it takes you.
- ORGANIZATION - Multiple organization pockets, side stretch mesh pockets and a dedicated, padded laptop and document sleeve give you quick access to all your daily items.
- OUTDOOR APTITUDE - Designed with comfortable, capable suspension and the same commitment to fit, features and fabrics as our technical packs.
- Separate TSA-compatible, full-zip clamshell with padded laptop sleeve
- Large main compartment with internal organization
- Scratch-resistant zip pocket
- Dual stretch mesh water bottle pockets
- Zip organization pocket
- Front panel shove-it pocket
- Loop for blinky light attachment (light not included) CARRY INFORMATION:
- BACKPANEL - AirScape, ridge foam with Atilon framesheet
- HARNESS - BioStretch harness; Mesh covered die cut foam
- HIPBELT - Removable web belt
- Main/Bottom: bluesignÂ® approved 420D recycled nylon, PFAS-free DWR
- Accent: bluesignÂ® approved 210D recycled honey comb nylon, PFAS-free DWR
- Weight:2.119 lbs.
- Dimensions: 19.29h x 12.2w x 11.42d in.
- Volume: 32 L
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including dimethylformamide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/about-proposition-65