SHIPPING ALERT: An Unprecedented Increase In Online Shopping Will Create Delays. LEARN MORE
Home // Camp // Packs // Backpacking - 5 Days or More // Osprey Kyte 56 Mulberry Purple Small/Medium - Women`s (Item #10003118)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Osprey Kyte 56 Mulberry Purple Small/Medium - Women`s
Item # 10003118
- Remote backcountry trips and thru-hikes call for gear you can count onand the womens-specific Kyte 56 delivers. Made with durable nylon fabrics that allow you to explore slot canyons or chart a course through dense brush in pursuit of whatever drives you. Quickly deploy the integrated raincover to keep your gear dry and store small items in the stretch mesh shove-it pocket for quick access. Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment allows you to be hands free without stopping to take your pack off. Features:
- DURABILITY - Built to withstand every outdoor environment, from sandstone canyons to alder-filled alpine bushwhacks.
- MADE FOR WORK - Made for big days, from multi-day backpacking trips to drainage-digging trail missions, the Kestrel/Kyte Series has everyone covered with an integrated raincover, trekking pole attachment and easy-access organization.
- RAINCOVER INCLUDED - Because rain or shine, there is no excuse to not hit the trail.
- AIRSCAPE BACKPANEL - The AirScape backpanel offers adjustable torso lengths and provides a stable and breathable close-to-body carry even when the trail gets technical.
- Womens-specific sizing and fit
- Breathable AirScape ridged foam backpanel with adjustable torso length
- Floating top lid with external zippered pocket and under lid zippered mesh pocket
- Dual tuckaway ice tool attachments
- External reservoir sleeve
- Dual upper reverse StraightJacket side compression straps
- Dual lower side compression straps
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with floating divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Front panel hybrid shove-it pocket
- Dual stretch mesh side pockets
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual front panel daisy chains
- Integrated removable raincover
- Large front panel dual U-zip access to main compartment
- **To meet the requirements of Proposition 65, it is our responsibility to inform you of the following: WARNING This product may contain a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Main - 210D x 630D Nylon Dobby
- Accent - 420HD Nylon Oxford
- Bottom - 500D Nylon Packcloth
- Weight: 3.702 lbs
- Dimensions: 28.35h x 13.78w x 13.78d in
- Volume: 3417 in3 / 56 L
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review