SHIPPING ALERT: An Unprecedented Increase In Online Shopping Will Create Delays. LEARN MORE
Home // Camp // Packs // Backpacking - Weekend Trips // Daylite Duffel 30 - Dustmoss Green (Item #10002772)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Daylite Duffel 30 - Dustmoss Green
Item # 10002772
- Whether youre headed for the gym, office or a weekend out of town, the Daylite Duffel 30 is the answer. This convenient and functional everyday bag can be tailored to your preference and changing needs with backpack, over-the-shoulder and grab-and-go carry options. Featuring a water bottle pocket and easily accessible zippered end and side pockets. Made from GRS-certified recycled materials and bluesign®-approved main body fabrics. Features:
- HARNESS - Spacermesh-covered EVA foam padding Hook-and-loop harness wrap converts harness straps to single over-the-shoulder or grab-and-go carry
- GRAB HANDLES - Dual padded grab handles for easy lifting
- EVERYDAY USE - Like the day it was designed for, the Daylite is easy, uncomplicated and comfortable.
- COMPATIBILITY - The Daylite, Daylite Plus & Daylite Travel are compatible as an attachment to several Osprey travel and backpacking bags for additional storage and carry options.
- UNIQUE SILHOUETTES - The Daylite Series provides multiple silhouette options from packs, lumbar packs and slings to duffels, allowing you to find the right daily bag to fit your needs.
- Large U-zip front panel duffel opening
- Small end zip pocket
- Side horizontal zip pocket
- Stretch mesh water bottle pocket
- **To meet the requirements of Proposition 65, it is our responsibility to inform you of the following: WARNING This product may contain a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Main - 300D PET Packcloth Recycled BSAPP C0
- Accent - 600D PET Packcloth Recycled BSAPP C0
- Bottom - 600D PET Packcloth Recycled BSAPP C0
- Weight: 1.213 lbs.
- Dimensions: 13h x 19w x 9d in
- Volume: 30 L
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review