|Now Viewing: Default|
Hawai’iloa Manu Ihu - Men`s
Item # 10412
- A cozy, versatile chukka boot crafted to commemorate the iconic Hawaiiloa voyaging canoe, Manu Ihu dons a 20-triangled kapa design on the heel signifying the 200-foot height of the Sitka Spruce trees from Alaska, gifted to the Hawaiians to build this historic waa (canoe). Features:
- Inspired by the Hawaiiloa voyage this boot features the custom hand stitching in the forefoot, laser-etched artwork on heel and pull loop at the heel. Footbed is printed with Hawaiiloa voyage artwork.
- Soft, waterproof leather nubuck upper with blended wool lining. Laser-etched upper details with hand stitched details.
- Lightweight and supportive single-density poured PU anatomical footbed with a soft microfiber cover. Sublimation printed Hawaiiloa artwork. Removable and washable.
- Lightweight compression molded EVA midsole and non-marking Wet Grip Rubber outsole traction inspired by Hawaiiloa wood carving.
- Upper: Soft, waterproof leather nubuck upper
- Midsole: Lightweight compression molded EVA midsole
- Outsole: Non-marking Wet Grip Rubber outsole
- Lining: Blended wool lining
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review