Oboz Katabatic Low -Men's
item # 43001
- Featuring the lightest, softest, and most responsive midsole ever in an Oboz shoe, the Katabatic Low is built for moving fast on the hiking trail. The EVA midsole provides a smooth ride and good transition while the outsoles multi-directional lug pattern provides exceptional grip and superior acceleration and braking. Features:
- Tree palnted for every pair of Oboz sold.
- Abrasion resistant mesh upper
- Reinforced TPU overlays add durability
- O-Fit Insole® x Ortholite® Eco™
- Pull tabs on heel and tongue for easy entry
- EVA midsole
- ESS Plate for underfoot protection and stability
- Trail Tread Rubber outsole
- Abrasion-Resistant Breathable Mesh
- Reinforced TPU Overlays| welded & stitched to reduce weight, and provide protection & durability
- Trail tread®
- ObozÕs most-tested rubber compound boasting superior slip-resistance, enhanced durability, and improved elongation and tensile strength.
- Standard Width - MenÕs standard width is C in the heel and D in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device¨). Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit. We always recommend trying our footwear on to ensure the best possible fit.
- 12.7 oz / 360 grams
- Fit Tip:
- We use our own gender-specific lasts to address the anatomical nuances between different types of feet. Length runs true to size. Form hugging heel cup, sculpted mid-foot, and a generous forefoot & toe box.
- O FIT Insole® and Ortholite®
- O FIT Insole® featuring Ortholite® Eco™ Originals™ and Hybrid™ eco contents with fully recycled moisture wicking top layer.