Home // Footwear // Running and Trail Running // Arete Low - Men`s (Item #42401)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Arete Low - Men`s
Item # 42401
- Streamlined construction with a no-sew breathable upper and dynamic A3 Chassis delivers active trail performance in a lightweight package with uncompromising fit, support, and protection. Features:
- O FIT Insole™ - Oboz proprietary insole is what were known for. Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair we make, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance thats unmatched in the industry.
- A3 Chassis™ - Two Piece Suspension - Independent TPU stabilizers provide torsional flex and allow for natural articulation while the single density EVA throughout provides cushioning and comfort.
- A3 Chassis™ - Integrated Shank & ESS Plate - The integrated shank reduces weight while providing proper support and flex points. The ESS forefoot plate mitigates over-flexion and protects from stone bruising.
- Tempest Outsole - The Tempest outsole reduces weight without compromise, featuring multi directional and perimeter lugs for traction, and active flex grooves for freedom of movement.
- No-sew TPU overlays - Light and fast construction with no-sew TPU overlays provide durability when moving quickly on your trail.
- Upper: Weather resistant open spacer mesh with no-sew panels | Synthetic TPU overlays
- Midsole: A3 Chassis™ - Two Piece Suspension
- Insole: O FIT Insole
- Outsole: Tempest Outsole
- Weight: 13.6 oz / 384 g (1/2 pair)
- Fit Tip: Length runs true to size. Form hugging heel cup, sculpted mid-foot, and a wider forefoot & toe box.
Average of 1 customer reviews:
Tom - Staff
Modern styling with excellent Oboz support
5/5 Avg. Product Rating
While Oboz is relatively new in footwear, their impact has already been huge thanks to their ergonomic foot shape and stock insoles that provide proper support right out of the box. If you haven't had Oboz on your feet yet, do yourself a favor and try some on. The popular Bridger and Sawtooth models offer sturdy, heavy duty hiking options, and now the Arete is a fast and light offering from Oboz, comparable to many Salomon and Altra models.