Home // Paddle // Helmets and Safety // Helmets // Havoc Helmet (Item #42604.01)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Item # 42604.01
- The NRS Havoc Helmet is your one-size-fits-most solution to whitewater safety. Our DialFit system lets you quickly and easily adjust the fit to accommodate almost any head size. Features:
- Protect nearly any adult with the same helmet. No more mixing and matching.
- The ratchet-adjust DialFit system lets you custom fit the Havoc with the simple twist of a knob.
- Fits head circumference 53-62 cm (20.86 in.-24.4 in.).
- An adjustable chin strap ensures comfort and security.
- Plush FIT pads in key contact points provide extra comfort.
- FIT pads are fixed, so they wont get lost. If damaged, they are easy to replace.
- Six ventilation/drainage ports let air in and water out.
- ABS plastic shell is lightweight and durable.
- Glued-in EVA foam liner offers excellent impact protection.
- Meets CE 1385 standards for whitewater safety.
- *****Please note that this item is not returnable. For the safety of our customers: Life-protecting and/or weight-bearing equipment (such as ropes, carabiners, harnesses, and helmets) cannot be returned or exchanged.*****
- Material: ABS plastic | Closed-cell EVA foam
- Vented: Yes
- Adjustment: DialFit adjustment
- Ear Coverage: No
- Features: 6 ventilation/ drain holes
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review